Reporting to the Director, Operations, the Operations Assistant is an entry level role that is responsible for supporting the Operations team as needed. The Operations Assistant will specifically assist with packaging, canning, kegging and general housekeeping of the production area.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the supervision of the Director, Operations, the duties and responsibilities of the Operations Assistant include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in warehouse, shipping and receiving operations;
- Assist in packaging operations including building, packing, and wrapping can trays, cleaning materials, housekeeping, and more;
- Ability to work hands on with assisting all aspects of production; and
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Proof of an accepted COVID-19 vaccination in Canada is required: Our facility is open to the general public. Out of an abundance of caution for the health and safety of our team members and guests, we require that applicants show proof of an accepted COVID-19 vaccination in Canada;
- Strong communication skills along with the ability to work well as a team;
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment;
- Working in a safe and conscientious manner at all times, while adhering to all Company safety policies and guidelines;
- Ability to work on your feet for a full day in a busy environment.
- Position may require long periods of standing or walking;
- Position requires lifting heavy objects and completing tasks that are physically demanding,
- Position is in a publicly facing Destination Brewery with state-of-the-art equipment, and high standards for quality and cleanliness. Chosen applicant must be comfortable working in an open setting, and occasionally interacting with Cowbell’s guests. Real housekeeping skills are required;
- Required to work in a loud, open area; and,
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your cover letter and resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line, please cite the job title and Job ID
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cowbell Brewing Co. is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Cowbell Brewing Co. is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.