Reporting to the Director, Operations, the Maintenance Assistant is responsible for maintaining immaculate cleanliness and presentation outdoors at The Cowbell Farm through all seasons. This role will require extreme attention to detail, the ability to react quickly and efficiently, and a desire to create and maintain a perfectly tidy and orderly environment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the supervision of the Director, Operations, the duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance Assistant include, but are not limited to, the following
- Building perimeter checks;
- Sweeping, power blowing and pressure washing outdoor areas as required;
- Garbage and recycling maintenance;
- Limited plant upkeep;
- Limited lawn maintenance;
- Limited snow and ice maintenance as required during winter months, and;
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Proof of an accepted COVID-19 vaccination in Canada is required: Our facility is open to the general public. Out of an abundance of caution for the health and safety of our team members and guests, we require that applicants show proof of an accepted COVID-19 vaccination in Canada;
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask and prioritize;
- Previous WHMIS training is an asset;
- Experience using outdoor maintenance equipment such as power washer, lawn mower, etc.;
- Ability to work well in both a solo and team environment, and;
- Ability to accept continual feedback and direction.
- Position is in a publicly facing Destination Brewery with incredibly high standards for quality and cleanliness. Chosen applicant must be comfortable working in an open setting, and occasionally interacting with Cowbell’s guests;
- Position will require 3 to 4-hour periods of standing and walking;
- Will be required to lift heavy objects up to but not exceeding 50 pounds and at times complete tasks that are physically demanding;
- Required to address a continual stream of feedback and direction which may cause stress, and;
- Hours will be scheduled in the morning 7 days a week between Monday to Friday.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your cover letter and resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line, please cite the job title and Job ID
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cowbell Brewing Co. is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Cowbell Brewing Co. is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will work with applicants requesting accommodations at any stage of the hiring process.